Freelton Eye Care, the highest quality of eye and vision care.
Our Primary Goal is to earn the trust and respect of those we serve with integrity, compassion, and enthusiasm. We will continually strive to be the best at what we do while creating a relaxed atmosphere where meaningful relationships are fostered.
- We provide the best vision care possible with the latest and most advanced technologies and ocular equipment
- We welcome questions and give explanations to educate you about all findings and appropriate options for treatment.
- We take time to get to know you and your lifestyle to provide you with the best solutions for your visual needs.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff take the time to help you understand your lens options and to find the perfect frames to fit your style, vision needs and budget.
- We always welcome new patients,encourage your referrals and greatly appreciate you choosing us!
Request An Appointment
Due to the myriad of over-the-counter artificial tears and other topical remedies, anyone experiencing dry eye symptoms should get help from their optometrist at their earliest convenience. Many people waste money and time on drops that are no help, whereas seeking help from an optometrist will resolve the problem much faster.
Freelton Eye Care
835 Regional Road 97
Freelton ON L8B 0Z4
- Monday:8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday:8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday:11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday:11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday:8:00 AM - 1:00 PM